..by some serious Facebook demand! In response to the recent love I have received about my potential fitness return, I’ve decided to give the people what they want!
Come and join me Becks, in a dance fitness master class where I share my much-loved urban dance fitness routines. Whether you loved my Proud Mary, Bruno Mars, Jamaican dancehall or Beyonce routines, there is something for you all!
Never been to a Becks’ class? Check out Becks in the City on Youtube!
Date: Saturday 14th March 2020
Time: 2:15pm – 3:45pm
Streetly Community Hall, Foley Rd E, Sutton Coldfield B74 3HR
Spaces are limited. Book early! The theme is: ‘Glowed Up’. So, come dressed in your best glowed up outfit!
If you have signed up for this event, please read the following health questionnaire, download the New PAR-Q form below and either email it to: email@example.com or bring it with you when you arrive. There will be forms available on the day but if you fill it in before, it will save time. Thank you.
PAR-Q QUESTIONNAIRE v1.1
If you answer YES to one or more of the questions below, please provide details on PAR-Q Information and Personal Details Form v1.2
- Has your doctor ever said you have a heart condition and that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor?
- Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
- Have you ever had chest pain when you were not doing physical activity?
- Do you ever feel faint or have spells of dizziness?
- Do you have a joint problem that could be made worse by exercise?
- Have you ever been told that you have high blood pressure?
- Are you currently taking medication of which the instructor should be made aware of?
- Are you pregnant or have you had a baby in the last six months?
- Is there any other reason why you should not participate in physical activity?
If you have answered ‘Yes’ to one or more questions:
You are advised to talk to your doctor before you start becoming more physically active. Tell your doctor about this questionnaire and the questions you answered ‘Yes’ to. You may be able to do any activity you want – as long as you begin slowly and build up gradually or you may restrict your activities to those which are safe for you. Talk with your doctor about the kind of activity you wish to participate in and follow his/her advice.
Please note: If your health changes so that subsequently you answer ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, inform your fitness instructor immediately. Ask whether you should change physical activity.